Pheromone trap, particularly designed to monitor and mass-trap Asian Bugs (Halyomorpha halys) recommended for professional use.
CYMATRAP® GARDEN by AgBio is the recommended trap for professional use. The unique pyramyd shape, designed by US Company AgBio is specifically designed to effectively catch adult and nest bugs. CYMATRAP® GARDEN is a valuable tool to control Asian Bedbug population in three ways:
- it signals overwintering adults leaving their winter sites and monitors their return to the field.
- its pyramid shape helps trap juvenile stages witch, unable to fly, climb up the vertical panels and into the jar. Signalling the presence of newborns is a fundamental piece of information that allowa timely action to limit the spread of those species. Neanaids are more sensitive to insecticide treatments than adults.
- at the end of the season
CYMATRAP® GARDEN intercepts and stops adults that tend to take refuge in crevices for winter diapause.
Place CYMATRAP® PRO outside, on the ground or other surface, at least 6 metres away from gardends, fruit trees and building entrances. For proper monitoring, install 3 traps per hectare from March to September/October. Check chatches weekly. Overwintering insects initially respond little to pheromones because they are more interested in finding food. After this initial phase, which lasts a few weeks, their phisiology changes and pheromones begin to exert a greater effect, becoming maximum on juveniles (neanids). The number of catches can vary accordingly to many factors, the best results are usually seen from mid-July onwards. Neanids don’t fly, they can only walk, so it’s important to place the base of the trap on the ground to allow them to climb over and enter the jar containing the pheromones. It is recommendend that CYMATRAP® PRO be placed in areas of the farm most favourable to the development of Halyomorpha halys, particularly around the perimeter of the crop near hedges and buildings. Provide additional traps on any sides or points at risk. Replace dispensers every 8/9 weeks.
Warning: use traps outdoor only.
- 1 black poly-cardboard plastic square base
- 1 black entry cone
- 1 collecting jar
- 1 elastic cord to secure the trap
- 4 anchor pegs
- 1 dispenser of aggregation pheromone, enclosed in a sealed bag
- 1 dispenser of attractant, enclosed in sealed envelope.
- Height 120 cm x Widht 36 cm on the side of the base
Mass® Large for Leopard Moth – No FinsAnita Rubagotti26 April 20234 January 2024
Blutrap® RollAnita Rubagotti14 April 20234 January 2024
IdrotrapAnita Rubagotti19 April 20234 January 2024
Blutrap®Anita Rubagotti14 April 20234 January 2024